- You must have a signed waiver before jumping.
- All jumpers need an ONLINE G6 Airpark Waiver signed before entering the trampoline courts. Anyone under the age of 18 must have an ONLINE G6 Airpark Waiver signed by their legal guardian/parent.
- Children under 13 must have a parent present in the Airpark at all times
- No foul language.
- No outside food or drink.
- Follow staff member instructions at all times.
TRAMPOLINING IS AN EXTREME SPORT AND IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY.
Jump at your own risk, jump within your ability and never out-of-control
- Warm-up and stretch before jumping
- Do not jump if you are pregnant,have any health limitations, or are injured
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court
- No double bouncing
- G6 Grip Socks are required for all jumpers
- Remove glasses, hard/sharp objects, and all jewelry from your body
- Empty your pockets before jumping
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key-chains, or sharp objects on apparel
- No lying down or sitting on trampolines
- No climbing or grabbing the padding, walls or nets
- No racing, rough-housing, wrestling, running, tackling, shoving, fighting or playing tag
- No food, drink, or gum on trampolines or platforms
- Do not jump or land on padding
- Always land on two feet when jumping
- No flips, inverts or tricks over the padding
- All jumpers must wear a wristband with the appropriate color
- If you are attempting tricks, you must be on your own trampoline with no one else around you
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
- Avoid jumping on a trampoline that another person is occupying
- Do not kick dodgeballs or attempt head-shots while playing dodgeball